Although Marijuana is illegal, that has not stopped some very famous people from admitting that they tend to take a toke of tea stick. Believe it or not, even former Presidents of The United States have admitted to and continue to do smoke this substance, which is surprising, considering that it’s not legalized federally.
Here’s a list of some famous people who have used marijuana and what they had to say about it:
- Barak Obama – “When I was a kid, I inhaled frequently.”
- Oprah Winfrey – in response to when the last time she smoked pot “Uh… 1982”
- Bill Clinton – “I experimented with marijuana a time or two”
- Stephen Colbert – “I smoked a lot of pot.”
- Jon Stewart – “Do you know how many movies I wrote high?”
- Jay Z – “I smoked some weed, that’s how I finished Izzo”
- Bill Maher – “Look, I have never made a secret of the fact that I have tried marijuana about 50,000 times.”
- Rush Limbaugh – “I wouldn’t have been able to make it through hundreds of shows if it weren’t for the benefits of medical marijuana”
- Michael Bloomberg – “You bet I did. And I enjoyed it.”
- Lady Gaga – “I smoke a lot of pot when I write music.”
- Jennifer Aniston – “I enjoy it once in a while. There is nothing wrong with that. Everything in moderation. I wouldn’t call myself a pot head.”
- Morgan Freeman – “Never give up the ganja.”
- Martha Stewart – “Of course I know how to roll a joint.”
- Matt Damon – “The first time I smoked was at home with my mother and step-father.”
- Robert Downey Jr. – “I started smoking weed at age 8.”
There’s definitely more celebrities who are known for their pot movies such as Seth Rogen and James Franco. And obviously, there are rappers who are known for heavy marijuana users like Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre. This is a list put together by Watch Mojo.
Who are your favorite celebrity marijuana users?